Hello! I know I haven’t been too regular with my posts, but here are some cookies that, mind you, disappeared in a matter of minutes. Haha – these gooey morsels are quite delicious and very good with a tall glass of milk. =)
So! Here we go!
Ali’s Ultimate Double Chocolatey Chip Cookies
– 3/4 Cup Sugar
– 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
– 1 Cup butter or margarine or butter, softened
– 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
– 1 Egg
– 2 1/4 Cups Flour
– 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
– 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
– 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
– 1 (12 Oz.) bag of semisweet or milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F
2 Mix the sugars, butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. At this point the dough will be rather stiff, but stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about two inches apart onto a cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 – 10 minutes, the centers will be gooey, so let them cool on the sheet for a couple minutes before moving to a cooking wrack to completely cool.
Even though they are still rather uncooked looking, let them sit. The steam built up in them will cook them the rest of the way. This way they will stay nice and soft for a few days, as long as you keep them in a cookie jar =)